I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I'll update today with bullet points cause it's easier!
- My mom's birthday is friday, and my niece is planing a surprise party at a resturant called Bone Daddy's. Now I asked my coworker about the place, and it turns out it similar to hooters? I'm not sure why she picked that place...lmao. Either way I get to see hot women walking around serving food so I'm definitely not opposed to it xD!
- My parents and I finally sent off for our passports, and we should be getting them in about a month. I'm getting really excited about the Panama trip you guys! It's coming up rather quickly.
- I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles, which is fun as hell. I love the fighting system in that game. I've also been playing Fallout 4, and I'm really enjoying that one a lot. I found this excellent video by The Game Theorist where he does an interesting analysis of what happened to the people after the nuclear fallout.
- Spring is finally here! I've had to take out my shorts, and capri pants because as you know the heat in Texas can be brutal. It's mostly been comfortable t-shirts, and capris for me these days.
- That strange girl that was sort of following me around at work hit on my sister when they went to a club. I had to laugh when my mom told me because it was just predictable. I mean I figured she wouldn't hit on her boss, but apparently she has no common sense at all whatsoever.
- I decided to get my mom a nice birthday card, and some money for her birthday. She's been complaining about being broke so I figured money would be a great gift..lol.
- My allergies have been kicking my ass, and I think the fact that spring is right around the corner isn't helping at all. :(
- That's all for now. :D