This week was very exhausting for me. Luckily I didn't push myself too much, and ended up resting a lot yesterday when I got home from work. I also played a lot of Breath of the Wild, and got a few Shrines out of the way. I'll just update with bullet points to make things easier.
- I was initially going to practice guitar yesterday after I got home, but I was so tired I just crashed. I had a few ideas for some songs I've been trying to learn that I wanted to try out. I'll probably practice today sometime.
- The pharmacy that I get my prescriptions at keeps messing up my prescriptions, and didn't have mine ready yesterday despite it being on automatic refill. My mom also was waiting on medication that they didn't have filled, and she informed them that I can't miss my medication because anti-depressants, and all that. Needless to say I might be changing pharmacy's very soon. I'm just tired of them always screwing up all the time.
- Surprisingly enough my wisdom tooth just stopped hurting today. My guess is that it was trying to grow in, and that's why I was experiencing the intense pain. I'm still going to make the appointment because I want it out, but I'm glad it finally stopped bothering me. I can eat cookies again xD!
- I woke up at 4am this morning, and decided to just play Zelda lmao. I did accomplish a few things so I'm glad. I still need to start on Chrono Trigger since I finally got my physical copy, and continue with Horizon Zero Dawn, and Fallout 4. Basically I have my word cut out for me finishing any of these games. 2017 why do you keep releasing really great games this year!?!? I need to finish the games I have. I do want to check out Persona 5, but not until I finish at least one the games I'm already playing (which prob won't be Fallout 4 because that game is impossible to finish.)
- I've been binge watching a show on Netflix called "13 Reason's why", and I'm almost done with it. I really feel bad for the girl in that story, and everything she went through. Shows about suicide hit close to home for me because I was suicidal at one point. I never attempted it or anything, but I get in really dark places in my head sometimes, and I have to get myself out of that way of thinking.
- I've been listening to a lot of music lately. Mainly The Novembers, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Draconian, Goatbed, Pat Benatar, Balance and Composure, Title Fight, Sukekiyo, Ogre you Asshole, Nujabes, Chelsea Wolfe, Code Orange, Public Image ltd, and Plastic Tree. Here's a song by a band I've been listening to called The Fin. from Japan. They have a sort of lo-fi nostalgic feel to their music that I like. This video is really nice too. :)( Read more... )